Scroll Top

Child Support/Alimony

Divorce is difficult enough, and when court-ordered spousal support becomes involved, it can get very complicated. An experienced child support attorney in Twin Falls can wade through this process for you, dealing directly with the courts or your child’s other parent to reach an acceptable outcome.

If you have issues regarding child support or alimony, contact Fuller Law Offices to get an experienced child support attorney in southern Idaho on your case.

Give us a call at 208-734-1602 or fill out the form below to receive a free consultation.

Do not submit any classified, privileged, or sensitive information using this form. Filling out this form does not initiate an attorney-client relationship. A member of our team will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your situation and what we can do for you.