Scroll Top


Family law matters are complex, and often the circumstances surrounding them can change over time. If you find yourself needing to modify your child custody, child support, or other legal agreement, you need an experienced family law modifications attorney in Twin Falls.

These kinds of modifications can generally only be made by the court, and as such you’ll need an experienced modifications lawyer in the Magic Valley to be your advocate when proposing a modification. Contact us today to see how we can help.

Give us a call at 208-734-1602 or fill out the form below to receive a free consultation.

Do not submit any classified, privileged, or sensitive information using this form. Filling out this form does not initiate an attorney-client relationship. A member of our team will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your situation and what we can do for you.