Scroll Top

Landlord/Tenant Matters

Issues involving landlords and tenants can be especially heated, given that they involve a person or family’s place of residence. Given that the laws the govern landlord/tenant relationships are becoming ever more complex, if you have an issue you need and experienced landlord/tenant attorney in Twin Falls.

Contact Fuller Law Offices today to see how an experienced landlord/tenant attorney in Idaho can help resolve any disputes you might have about your arrangement.

Give us a call at 208-734-1602 or fill out the form below to receive a free consultation.

Do not submit any classified, privileged, or sensitive information using this form. Filling out this form does not initiate an attorney-client relationship. A member of our team will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your situation and what we can do for you.